Hello bloggers this is my create task 1 this was a really easy create task I just had to write 2 sentence about why I like the character. I am doing a book called Bells and butterfly’s , they use lots of sparkly equipment to attract and interest the audience ,this photo is a bit blurry so under this writing/text I will write it down.

(JUST IN CASE THE WORDS ARE TOO BLURRY) Nileesha is my favourite character because she is the only character, she wears a lot of make-up to include the culture.

ADJECTIVES: Make-up, culture, sparks, sounds, attraction, INDIAAAAAA.

(Answer please) Do you like my work????????????????????????????????????????(THANKFUL IF YOU LIKE IT) BYE BLOGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(CREATE TASK TWO)

Hello bloggers,this is my create task two, this was an HARD create task, so I have no idea how hard create task 3 is, I think it will be quite easier… then this create task because its just summarising, summarising was easier than I thought, last week.

(QUESTIONS)                                                                                                                                                                                                How do you know the dances are from India?

I know that these dances are India dances because the main character, Nileesha said that, these dances were from India.